I remember a few years ago, me and my friend visited my friend girlfriend’s parents to meet and discuss the marriage proposal. while we were eating, my friend accidentally farted. He could not help in stopping it..!! Immediately he appologized and turned red. Everyone gasped and looked at him in disgust because it was pretty loud and moreover it was smelly. His girlfriend told us to leave immediately and since after she stopped receiving my friend’s call and even stopped responding to his texts. in short their marriage proposal was called off.
In a society where we live in, people thinks it’s a crime if we fart publicly. it’s not polite to fart, like in functions, class or at the dinner table.
After that incident lots of questions were coming in my mind.
Farting..!! What is it actually?
what causes the farting?
is it good or bad to fart?
How do you stop farting?
Is farting is dangerous?
Below are some information to our readers.
Farting may be referred to as “trumping”, “tooting”, “passing gas”, “breaking wind” or simply “gas”.
When we eat, we not only swallow the food but also swallow air, which contains gases like nitrogen and oxygen. Small amounts of these gases travel through our digestive system as we digest food. Other gases like hydrogen, carbon dioxide, and methane are generated when food is broken down in the large intestine. All of these gases in the digestive system have to escape somehow, so they come out as farts!
It’s natural to swallow air throughout the day, normally during eating and drinking. Typically, we will only swallow a small amount of air. If we frequently swallow more air, we may find that we experience excessive flatulence. It may also cause burping.
What can make farts smell bad?
Tiny amounts of hydrogen, carbon dioxide, and methane combine with hydrogen sulfide and ammonia in the large intestine to give gas its smell.
The smell of gas depends on the food that we eat and is a result of the gasses made in our small intestine and colon during digestion. A foul smell doesn’t mean anything by itself, except for the possible embarrassment when passing gas happens at an inopportune time.
farting more than normal is a worry?
Most healthy people fart between 14 and 23 times each day. But if you fart more than the typical person, you may wonder what’s going on in your digestive system and whether it’s a symptom of a more serious health condition.
Most of the time excessive gas is due to what you are eating and drinking and habits that cause you to swallow air. But it can be a symptom certain health conditions.
Hey¡ Don’t worry see this funny hindi song about fart from movie guest in london
What we Can Do About Excessive Gas?
- Quit smoking.
- Limit consumption of carbohydrates, such as pasta or corn.
- Chew foods carefully, as carbohydrate digestion starts in the mouth.
- Drink plenty of fresh water daily.
- Do not use straws when you drink
- Avoid lying down immediately after eating.
- Exercise daily
- Avoid chewing gum if possible
- Avoid fizzy drinks and hot drinks.
- Do not rush your food. When you gulp food you swallow more air.
- Do not overeat. To avoid gas, it is better to eat little and often.
Don’t Suppress Passing Gas
If you are sure that you get a symptoms trapped gas, do not think about modesty. Go to a private place and just, let it fly.
How to Conceal Your Farting in Public.
- if you feel a fart coming on, release it while you’re in the process of walking so the smell spreads over a greater space.
- walk outside if you know you are about to far
- to drown out the smell Pull out scented hand moisturizer, and casually apply it to your hands.
- to drown out the smell Walk somewhere that smells bad. like bathroom, area around trash bins
- walk behind the person before you let it out. it will disburse the smell behind and away from your partner.
- you might be able to weaken and silence your fart if you make the right moves with your butt when you feel it coming on.
- letting a little bit of the fart out at a time will also make the fart smaller and less .
- let the fart out when you’re standing in a group of three or more people. and blame someone else.
- don’t react until others start to do so, though. Act disgusted by the smell, and point it out only after someone else has started to do so.
- use noise to hide a fart like wait for something noisy, make noise yourself
A Word From haddhaiyaar
Everybody passes gas, but it can be distressing if you experience it more often than normal.
Remember if you fart in public, just say “excuse me”!😆
The most common causes of increased gas are “lifestyle” factors, such as smoking, chewing gum, and the particular foods you eat.
If you continue to have symptoms of excessive gas or if you notice any other changes, make an appointment to see your doctor.
On the lighter side, fart infront of your girlfriend to get rid of her..!!